COVID-19 Resources for FEEST Students and Families
What is COVID-19?
Here’s a Coronavirus factsheet translated into 15 different languages.
Also check out the latest news and resources from King County.
Below you’ll find location-specific resources for our students in Highline and Seattle Public Schools.
Seattle Public Schools: Free breakfast, lunch and snacks
Map of food resources in Seattle (provided by City of Seattle)
Free food boxes in Seattle, East King County, and North King County
South King County
Highline Public Schools: Free breakfast & lunch
Other free meal sites for students (from United Way)
Food bank map by Northwest Harvest
Free grocery delivery from South King County Mutual Aid Group
EBT for students in Washington (application due Aug 31)
Rental assistance resource list
Housing eviction help (multiple languages)
Help with utility bills (Seattle)
COVID-19 Relief Fund for Immigrants (Seattle only)
Teen Link help line
Free tutoring from Seattle Public Library (available in English, Spanish, and Vietnamese)
Tips to Prevent the Spread
- Clean things you touch frequently, like your phone, tables, light switches, and doorknobs using.
- Avoid hanging out in groups of 10 or more people. Fewer people gathering together means lower risk.
- Stay home when you are sick, except to get medical care.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Cover your coughs and sneezes with a tissue or cloth (like your sleeve).
- Don’t touch your eyes, nose, or mouth before washing your hands.
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If you don’t have soap and water, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.