Support Youth Leaders All Year
Youth aren’t just the future. They’re creating real change right now. If you’re a fan of FEEST, you know the power of youth leadership. We are seeing it all around the country right now on issues from gun laws to climate change.
We know that successful organizing is only possible with the support of committed community members who put their beliefs into action. That’s why we bring people of all ages to the table to break bread together and learn from each other. When youth leaders walk into a school board meeting, they’re even more confident knowing there’s a whole community of people who support them.
Join the Big Table, FEEST’s new monthly giving program, and support youth leaders throughout their journey.
Join Your Community at the Big Table
In the spirit of community, the Big Table is the place where family and friends meet. Everyone brings what they can share, and true to the name, there’s room for everyone.
What You Give
Big Table members can give anywhere between $10 and $250+ every month — whatever amount feels right for you. Every monthly gift ensures that FEEST youth leaders have support for their work all year round.
What You Get
Every month, we’ll send you a short & sweet newsletter just for Big Table members, with special updates on our programs and campaigns, as well as thought provoking articles on local and national social justice issues. While our youth leaders are learning about campaign tactics, sharing recipes, and exploring the needs of their communities, we’ll offer the same learning and inspiration to our friends at the Table (and even more sweet perks to come).
The FEEST Youth Leader Experience
- Share our joys, experiences, and delicious food
- Assess community needs through direct outreach
- Share our successes to inspire others
- Flex our cooking skills and experiment in the kitchen
- Learn about community organizing
- Practice facilitation, public speaking, and peer outreach
Learning our Landscape
- Learn about systemic oppression and food access
- Get inspired by other youth-led movements
- Identify power structures in our school systems
Building Youth Power
- Create our demands and strategies to improve school food
- Negotiate our demands directly with decision makers
- Win concrete changes in school food policy
Ready to Join the Big Table?
Join the Big Table at FEEST and support youth leaders all year round.